Half way through the Otesha Rocky Mountain Cycling Tour. And the other day we did a ‘speed dating’ activity. All seventeen of us. Two minutes to ask four questions. Of every other member in the group. Here’s some of the questions I asked:
What’s a cool experience/program/thing you’ve done that I should try?
Answers: Meditation, SWAP, Snowboarding, Outward Bound, Outdoor Education, Rowing, Solitary Wilderness Trips, Cycling the Country, FSWEP, Ziplines, Living with a family in a poor country, Oxfam Projects
Some other questions included:
- What were you doing two years ago at this time?
- What’s one of the most romantic moments of your life?
- Tell me about a time when people were really generous to you?
- What’s a place that you really like to be in?
- You best sex advice?
- What’s the meaning of life?
- What energizes you when you’re down?
- Why do you care about social justice?